Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Undecided to reconcile----


He offered me the world, wanting to give me anything
but my tortured heart from previous wrong doings
wouldn't let me give in so willing-ly
sounding like a broken record with a million I'm sorry's
a changed man you want to convince me
you had a royal feast but you settled for a value meal
I thought what we had was special and real
why should I trust you again, I was fine just doing me
wasnt crying over spilt milk, I was happy and free
I never left you, your the one who jumped ship
maybe I should just give you a permanent dismissal slip
my heart's so divided not sure what to do
wondering how you would feel if I did this to you......

The grass ain't always greener on the other side
just remember Forgive but never forget......




Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected 
OH1A-VTWF-9CX4-DZUC



'

No comments: