Sunday, September 8, 2013

THE STOOD UP



Don't blow me up today
after you stood me up last night
the buzz, busy signal is all you
will get
the world does'nt revolve around you
Ain't nobody got time for that
inspite of it all I had a ball
doing what I do
turning heads and taking numbers
making the best of a situation
since I already came out the house
you really messed up when you didnt
show up

Gotta put the big girl panties on
because I'm flying solo
the social butterfly of days of old
waiting on someone who never came
no text, no call--game recognize game
you cant expect more than your
willing to give---R E S P E C T
asking for a million only offering
five cents
maybe it's best if you stay in
your lane
not trying to be a crash-dummy
running into a brick wall
if you allow it once, it will
happen again and again
the matter could have been straightened
out, with a simple phone call-----

Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected 
6FW1-XQGO-CZ1Z-LRSW

No comments: