Wednesday, July 31, 2013

A LOVE SONG - PART5


A LOVE SONG -PART 5

(MARY MAJOR A.K.A. MAJOR KANE)

HIS NIGHT....

ME and my boys , all 6 of us got together
the night I turned 21
we went to THE BEAUTY booty club
we was loud, we was wild, we had drinks, we got drunk
we had fun (in that smoke filled room)

Next, coming to the stage, I introduce to you
MAJOR KANE
as her music played, she came out wearing a
drill sargent hat a knee length army green raincoat
loooonnng ass legs and a fat ass to match
she strutted her stuff like nobody's business
when she dropped that raincoat to reveal
a camouflage bra and a camouflage thong
I got hard as wood and my drunk went out the window
and I knew I had to have her, I knew I had to have her
I talked to someone, who talked to someone,
who talked to someone, arrangements were made
important people were paid, we met after club
closing round back

Her real name was Mary Major, she was about to
graduate nursing school stripping helped her achieve this
we did our thing for a year and a half after that first kiss
it wasnt love, it was complicated, I could'nt even explain it
all I know, we had a real good thing and I didnt want to quit
she achieved her goals, I achieved my goals and everything
was great
it didnt matter to her that Ingrid had my heart and that's
the part I hate

On the intercom: call on line 1, it's Mary - my secretary said
hey u, what's up I answered after I hit the button that was red
sorry to bother you at work she said, but my check didnt come yet
I need a few things do you think you can give a loan
sure no problem, I said, I'll drop it off later--- while I'm there
can I make you scream and moan
she laughed, said yeah, I got some new lingerie-light blue satin and silk
and on your way over here can you stop at the store and get the baby some milk......


SAY WHAT? a baby (yes a son-named Jake- cute as a button)
(THE SECRETARY- NOSEY JOSEY- LISTENED TO THE WHOLE CONVERSATION, LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS)
stay tuned...It ain't over


Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected 
WEKP-UOLD-5MFB-LWKC




No comments: