Sunday, July 14, 2013

A PARENT'S THOUGHTS

N MY NEIGHBORHOOD: When the doorbell rings, it's not a black kid or a white kid on the other side of the door, it's just a kid. The kids hang out, go places and have sleepovers. As a parent, it leaves a bad taste in my mouth to know that a kid is dead and the shooter is set free. Yes violence happens everyday all around the world, but still when something like this happens how are you suppose to feel?
As I read some of these post, I'll be the troublemaker and say (sometimes people have a tendency to say the most insensative things at the wrong time) people are hurting, dissapointed, confused, upset, --------(fill in the blank) and downright afraid for there children, please think before you speak. Your tired of hearing about it, you dont want to talk about it, it's because of this kinda attitude we are in the state we are in. They say it all starts at home, I had a conversation with mine and hugged him a little extra longer. I pray that none of us ever have to experience this type of senselessness, because in the blink of an eye your life could be changed forever.
If your a praying person, please pray for me and I'll do the same for you ---they say everything happens for a reason, I sure need some understanding, because this surely makes no sense...

(Rest easy Travon-The verdict was not guilty, but God know's the truth)......)

No comments: