Thursday, August 29, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHAEL


I CANT HELP IT, I wanted to tell'em to BEAT IT
when they said the king of pop is dead, I felt
they just WANNA BE STARTIN SOMETHIN, I mean
really we just lost Farrah earlier that day
I REMEMBER THE TIME, I got BUTTERFLIES just
waiting for verification that is was true
then I cried to know a SMOOTH CRIMINAL with
drugs took you out, guess we did'nt know
THE MAN IN THE MIRROR after all, once
the story came out

I still remember THE WAY YOU MAKE ME FEEL
whenever you first moon walked across the
stage I screamed at the TV (amazing), guess
you showed us whose BAD, I bet BILLY JEAN was
SPEECHLESS to, you always was a THRILLER and it
did'nt matter if you were BLACK or WHITE a
MJ fan is a fan for life and thats the truth
Quiet as it's kept, when I was younger I just
knew I was gonna be THE LADY IN YOUR LIFE
I had your posters all over my wall and I
was convinced ROCK WITH YOU AND PYT were songs
about me (lol)
Anyway know that you are missed and your fans
JUST CAN'T STOP LOVIN YOU........R.I.P

Copyrighted.com Registered & Protected 
IC60-YEDR-M4CQ-3MFS

No comments: